THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 8, 2009


I went out today and meet qiqi , yinleng , ros and sheryl .
Then took bus to east coast and walk for a very long distance .
We rented bike and yah i cycle the bike with qiqi cause i dont how to cycle :P
Though it's kind of scary but it is really fun(: And we almost lost our control loh .
Cycle , shout , cycle , shout then we stopped at a place and rest . The F&N drink explode out , haha . Eat the cake and jelly , it is nice okay ! They sang birthday song and gave me presents(: .
Thankyou guys , im so touched and i wanted to cry but i didnt cry lah , Haha . I eat the cake and was so full !
Went to play at the beach , they planned to throw me into the sea but didnt succeed . HEHE . Play and play and play .
We cycle back after that , then walk to the bus stop . We waited for that bus for so long and it nvr appear . Its getting dark soon already , sheryl called her uncle to fetch us and we alighted at kovan . ThankYou sheryl's uncle ! i kind of felt that i made alot of noise in his taxi :B
Took bus back home and went out to with my family :D
Thats is when i eat alot ;D
I had fun yah . Thankyouverymuch !
I really had a funfun day today .
And happy birthday to yenna ! She is getting old too . HAHA .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just wanna say a big thankyou to those people who gave me birthday presents , cards and cakes , sent me birthday messages and wishes , helping me to celebrate my birthday and remembering that today is my birthday .
Thank you people !

WO AI NI MEN ! ♥

I LOVE YOU ALL !

Especially , those who specially bought the presents for me , making cakes , jelly and stuffs . I really lyk all the presents and things (:

Okay so here are the pictures i took at east coast (:
There is still more but i didnt post all .

















0 comments: