THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 9, 2009


This guy Lee Min Ho ( Goo Junpyo ) is coming to Singapore on the 10 of october 09 !
Ohmygod , i tell you im going to orchard to see him with Sherlyn they all on that day (:
I want his signature , i want to take photo with him ! hahah .
Went to science centre with class today for the statistic thing , and i dont know what the guy is talking about . After that , see the exhibition . Explore around , seeing all those coolcool things . Then went to eat refreshment , suddenly alot of 2as people came . Alot of people was looking at us -.- the whole plate of nuggests disappear in a few mins sia .
.... Back to school , accompany qiqi to compass point , she wanted to buy doraemon . I saw that goo junpyo 's toy again , actually is a animal soft toy . But dont have the pink one , im going to call someone to buy it for me at tampines or else i shall buy it myself . HAHAHA , i know sherlyn will buy for me . No necklace still got toy , ahahas . lyk very bad right ? kay , i will buy her the same thing for her birthday , Ahahas . And yah thankyou felicia for your dolphin .Sigh , I am going to study tmr again D:

0 comments: